February 12, 2012

It's all about the commercials...

So in honor of the superbowl last weekend I figured I would post my top three favorite commercials from the past three years. I love football, however, I am more of a college football fan than an NFL football fan. But now that I am married we watch a lot of ESPN aka NFL football (Lucas is convinced ESPN is Lilly's favorite channel to watch when we aren't home...I think it's E! but I guess we will never know). I will give Lucas credit for being extremely fair when it comes to our TV time...we do watch a lot of ESPN but we also watch whatever show I am into at the moment. Currently we are watching Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Top Chef, and The Voice...what a good hubby.

But anyways, I did not get to watch the superbowl this year because I had a memo determining whether a warranty disclaimer containing a limitation on consequential damages was procedurally and/or substantively unconscionable so as to make a contract unenforceable (HEADACHE!) due the next week so I only watched the half-time show and then later googled the commercials. I am not going to lie, when I heard Madonna was performing at the half-time show I was like really? And I am not saying I was impressed with her performance by any means but I totally loved that she opened with Vogue (Pi Phi skit day anyone?). I wasn't super impressed with the commercials this year but I did pick a favorite.

2012 Favorite

2012 Runner Up

2011 Favorite

2010 Favorite- Favorite of All Time

Can't believe Whitney Houston passed away...I remember dancing to "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" with Paige at Mystic every summer and just loving life. Crack is Wack.

Key players:
Paige- we met when we were 9 years old at Camp Mystic and never looked back. I can't explain our friendship because it is so unique but I feel so blessed to have a childhood friendship that has lasted. I am so glad that I now live in Dallas, and get to see more of this bubbly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment